Makeup wise I went for a green and pink halo matched with a nude lip and as untouched skin as I could. My skin is really feeling the climate here so I sure want to capture every moment of that! And there’s just something special about a heavy load of color paired with "real" skin, don’t you agree?
Felt sooo good to have a reasonable amount of eyeshadow in my face again. I’m still getting to know the eyeshadow palette I used for this, FÄRG Collection Rouge Matt, since it’s new for me, but I really do like it so far! Easy to build, blend and get a good color payoff from. Lovely!
- FÄRG Collection Cake Eye Shadow Rouge Matt; Tusensköna, Nyponros, Trollhassel, Lindblomma
- IsaDora Twist-up Metallic Eye Pen; 48 Icy Lilac
- IsaDora Kohl Kajal Easy glide eyeliner; 01 Black
- IsaDora Flashing Volume Instant Effect mascara; 20 Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade; Dark brown
- IsaDora Perfect Matt Lipstick; 00 Cafe Crème
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid; Green
- Kat von D Beauty Lock-it concealer crème; L3 warm
- IsaDora Perfect Matt Lipstick; 00 Cafe Crème (as cream bronzer)
- IsaDora Perfect blush; 68 Bronze glow
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Lumene Sheer Finish Loose Powder; Translucent